Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 90

Thread: Lets get to know eachother

  1. #31
    Inactive Member ~~CloverKat~~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2001
    Posts
    221
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Can i answer somebody else's question besides Ker's cuz i never been in a train station! *LOL*

    let's see....can hold a grudge, indefinately if the person was a big enough ass....

    went to college, got the degree....

    and the stick question...OMG, just got a brand new 4 wheel drive, long bed, 3/4 ton, 6-speed dodge to haul my horse around with. can't answer the 3rd to 4th question honestly. i haven't gotten it out of second cuz i can't get it up the drive way biggrin...but, from past experience....floor it, shift...and race the cops!! biggrin (i've had a LOT of tickets!!)

    i would like to go to a city with a train station and just sit and watch people for 5 hours!!!! biggrin

  2. #32
    Inactive Member ~~CloverKat~~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2001
    Posts
    221
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    CHIT! i gorgot to leave a question!!

    what frightens the weegies outta you?

  3. #33
    Inactive Member Paige420's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2001
    Posts
    354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    dying..


    what colour really gets on yer nerves?

    (my pot head friedns would say "well, what;'s to hate in a colour man.. what has a colour ever done to you?" *LMAO

    but yeh, what colour really aggravates you?

  4. #34
    Inactive Member ~domin@ting@ngel~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 27th, 2001
    Posts
    73
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    the color brown aggravates me..

    What color makes you feel at peace?

  5. #35
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Strangely enough a forest green is comfortable for me, my bathroom with my soaker tub is forest green and white...its my relax room.

    what kind of Relaxing music?

    ------------------
    Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......

  6. #36
    Inactive Member ~domin@ting@ngel~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 27th, 2001
    Posts
    73
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    relaxing music...Loreena McKennit(sp?)

    Soothing scent?

  7. #37
    HB Forum Owner ~lily~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 19th, 2000
    Posts
    463
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lavendar

    do you sign your organ donor card on your driver's liscence?

  8. #38
    Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2000
    Posts
    2,080
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    asleep, in my own bed, of natural causes........no alarms and no surprises......and i would want my husband, and not my children, to discover me

    do you, or have you ever, play(ed) a musical instrument?

  9. #39
    Inactive Member Blanca's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2000
    Posts
    606
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a list, I am very musical.....

    I started in 5th grade withthe violin.and switched in 7th grade...from flute to trombone, to Trumpet, to clarinet...where I settled with it..and was very successful, I still have my woodwind..and I love it ...I play for leisure.....and for fun.

    I can also play piano..I kinda feel like I could play anything...but.....maybe not that good


    did you or do you play sports?

  10. #40
    Inactive Member DARKsyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2000
    Posts
    374
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, played the Violin, Trumpet, Sax, and the base guitar. If you could do any kind of job what would you do? ( I would be a Emergency flight tech. )

    ------------------
    Darkness souround's you from all point's from beyond.From child birth to even death. G.O.L

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •